Trying to get in touch w/Victor Bodden

wimberleydlc

:( I have been trying to get in touch with Victor Bodden of Bodden Tours for about a week now to schedule a Roatan city tour on March 13th. I can pull up his website, but get an error if I try to access any of the information in blue letters. I have emailed him at VictorBodden@yahoo.com and haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know if this is the correct email or if there is another way to contact him?:mad:

:( I have been trying to get in touch with Victor Bodden of Bodden Tours for about a week now to schedule a Roatan city tour on March 13th. I can pull up his website, but get an error if I try to access any of the information in blue letters. I have emailed him at VictorBodden@yahoo.com and haven't gotten a response. Does anyone know if this is the correct email or if there is another way to contact him?:mad:

I actually got him fine at victorbodden@yahoo.com, but you can also reach him through his website http://www.boddentours.com

I take it that his business has grown immensely since people started all of these great word-of-mouth reviews. I've already booked my tour with him for April 10, and I think he has enough drivers to accommodate many tour groups now. It does say on his website that they don't have great internet in Roatan and you may want to give it a couple of days. Best of luck!

Barb

Archived