Vancouver... Luggage??????

Maureen4

• 2 weeks later...

During the "Cruise Season" there is a nifty luggage storage kiosk which we have used several times. Last year, they did offer an airport delivery service. If all else fails, you can come back and take it with you to the airport.

We were told last year that the service didn't open until May.

Is it possible to check luggage in a few hours prior to boarding time?

As this Q is a little off the firsst topic.....what I think you would like to know is can you drop your luggage off at the Cruise Dock and then leave to come back and board later...??

Yes is the answer to that. If the Various loading area's are operating and some are harder to find than others at Canada Place with sometimes three different cruise ships (lines) involved. Make sure you have the correct one. Leave your bags with the Longshore guys, watch them get loaded onto a conveyor (south side) baggage cart (Nrth side) and you may return anytime before Pax loaded stops go through bookin process and maybe your bags will beat you to the room !!!

Thanks BC!! (I hated to start another luggage topic when one was already here, so sorry I was rather off topic :o ) But I appreciate your info, and hope this doesn't mean my luggage will end up on another ship! :eek:

Thanks BC!! (I hated to start another luggage topic when one was already here, so sorry I was rather off topic :o ) But I appreciate your info, and hope this doesn't mean my luggage will end up on another ship! :eek:

Just make sure all your bags are tagged with the cruiseline/ship baggage tags they give you ahead of time (fill in your name and cabin number). Each cruiseline has different and distinctive tags.

Archived