Do YOU want to see bridgecams on Carnival Ships???

kroooz-cams

Just a question to every Carnival devotee on these message boards. Why is it that the most popular cruiseline in the world does not have bridgecams on their website? 2 of Carnival Corp's lines (Costa and Princess) have them so it is not a corporate policy or anything.

I wrote them a year ago asking about publishing their bridgecams to the internet and they replied that they were looking into it. Nothing yet.

If you would like to see these on their website please drop a line to guestinfo@carnival.com and express your appreciation of their fine ships, service and your desire to see the cams to follow your friends and relatives when you can't be onboard. It can't hurt.

jeff

YES! It was one of the first things I looked for. I would LOVE if our children could log on and see where mommy and daddy's ship is at any time. That would be so awesome. Maybe by Oct. '05 they'll have them? Guess I won't hold my breath, but I *could* also write a letter.

:) Shauna

Maybe a forward facing bridge-cam mounted forward of the upper course/speed etc. display which is mounted on the ceiling of the bridge forward of the wheel console. Also one mounted facing the pool area looking aft. Must have a digital map.

Just a question to every Carnival devotee on these message boards. Why is it that the most popular cruiseline in the world does not have bridgecams on their website? 2 of Carnival Corp's lines (Costa and Princess) have them so it is not a corporate policy or anything.

It doesn't make any sense does it. I would love to see the bridge cams as well as the cams on the back of the ship.

Archived