Personal Cruise Consultant

LTC

What do they do and how are they different from calling NCL's reservation number? Any information, both good and bad, would be appreciated.

We have one. I just called him a few minutes ago. He was on another call and I left a message. He called back within 5 minutes. I asked him a question that he wasn't sure of the answer to. He asked if he could call back in a few minutes again, and he did with the answer. Absolutely great service - very friendly, asked about my recently completed cruise, etc. This was the third time I've used him. Always very responsive.

What do they do and how are they different from calling NCL's reservation number? Any information, both good and bad, would be appreciated.

We have a PCC and have had great experiences dealing with him. The PCC's are different from the main CSR's because you call your PCC and deal with the same person all the time. By calling the reservation number, you probably will get a different person each time you call. I imagine PCC's can handle most pre-cruise issues, though we've never had any difficult or challenging needs that would test our PCC's ability.

We too have a super PCC - incredibly responsive both to phone and e-mail. You are provided with their direct extension and if he/she is unavailable, you leave a message and they call you back.

This is our first time booking with a PCC and we will definitely book this way again.

We have a PCC and have had great experiences dealing with him. The PCC's are different from the main CSR's because you call your PCC and deal with the same person all the time. By calling the reservation number, you probably will get a different person each time you call. I imagine PCC's can handle most pre-cruise issues, though we've never had any difficult or challenging needs that would test our PCC's ability.

We too have a super PCC - incredibly responsive both to phone and e-mail. You are provided with their direct extension and if he/she is unavailable, you leave a message and they call you back.

This is our first time booking with a PCC and we will definitely book this way again.

Wow, maybe we all have the same PCC!:D (initials JD?)

Thanks for your replies --- a PCC seems the way to go. My next question is how do you contact them? Anyone have a phone number?

Hummm, not sure (thinking that you are asking how to get a PCC, not how do we contact our PCC). We were assigned ours when we called to book. Maybe calling the regular number and asking to be assigned to one would work.

Archived