Permission form for traveling with grandchild

Ships R Great

Does anyone know where I can get the form permission letter for traveling with child when parents are not along? I think I saw one around here somewhere in the past. Thanks in advance.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;9;7;16;00;00&timezone=EST-0800

<marquee width = 45%> Century Nov/00---Norway June/01---Monarch Oct/01---Grandeur Nov/01---Mercury May/02---Horizon Feb/03---Century July/03---Zenith Nov/03---Zenith Apr/04---Constellation Sept/04</marquee>

I hope someone else chimes in, but I'll tell you what we did when we took an unrelated 16 year old to the Bahama's with us.

I typed out a three sentence letter saying we were taking her with us, the dates, and that we were allowed to make medical decisions on her behalf.

Her parents signed it and we had it notorized. It seemed really unofficial looking to me, but it worked. We were never questioned about it. I just handed them the letter along with her birth certificate and driver's license at customs.

Have a great time,

Dawn

Thanks, Dawn. I may have to do something like that. But I thought I saw a form somewhere on CruiseCritic at one time. Maybe someone else will remember, too.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;9;7;16;00;00&timezone=EST-0800

<marquee width = 45%> Century Nov/00---Norway June/01---Monarch Oct/01---Grandeur Nov/01---Mercury May/02---Horizon Feb/03---Century July/03---Zenith Nov/03---Zenith Apr/04---Constellation Sept/04</marquee>

I just saw that form it was in the cruise questions board and it was under the topic do I need both parents sig. It was on the first page. new to these boards don't know of a better way to help you find it. sorry

Carnival Celebration

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;05;31;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Go to www.legaldocs.com and click on free docs.

Fill everything out and print it. Be sure to get it notarized. We used it and it worked fine.

Car Destiny-W Caribbean-6/1/00

Sovereign - Bahamas - 6/15/01

Star Princess-Alaska-7/16/02

Navigator-E Caribbean-8/02/03

Mariner-W Caribbean-01/25/04

Caribbean Princess - 9/25/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;09;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

UNTIL THE CARIBBEAN PRINCESS !!!!!!

Kathi

Kathi_Whale001.gif

LOVE THE VOYAGER AND GRAND CLASS!!! BUT ANY SHIP WILL DO!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived