Dressing in Port for Excursions

joan_al

When in port for a combination excursion such as shopping, tour, and beach. Do you tote your your swim wear in a carry along bag or wear your swim wear under your clothes? In other words are there sufficient changing facilities at the beaches?

We're hitting St. Thomas & St. Martin

When in port for a combination excursion such as shopping, tour, and beach. Do you tote your your swim wear in a carry along bag or wear your swim wear under your clothes? In other words are there sufficient changing facilities at the beaches?

We're hitting St. Thomas & St. Martin

Most of the major beaches will have changing areas. Usually most still will have on their swim wear under their clothing.

Agree with the above poster, I wear the swimsuit under and bring a change, in case I'm having so much fun in the water, I'd leave a wet mess. Have always CHOSEN a site on each of your listed islands that had bathroom facilities to change after. So the before works as well, if you tour the island first, why muck with a suit under clothes, change when you get there! All, and both work well with both these islands unless you're looking for secluded, then I'd worry more about a taxi back, as the changing area will be an open secluded beach with no facilities.

Have FUN!

Archived