Where is the door located on connecting/adjoining cabins?

Riley's Mom

on the conquest? The PVP couldn't exactly tell me. I am wanting to make certain that the door to the connecting cabin...we will not know these people...will not interfere with the sleeper sofa or cabin space..Thanks, carla

Can anyone help??

P>S> The boards are realllllllllly slow today..hope this doesn't post twice..if so,,sorry

Gayle,

Did you have a a problem with noise from the next cabin because fo the door?? Thanks so much for your reply.. I am so nervous about the connecting cabins..last year we had a cat 6E on spa deck the yqar before we had a balcony this will be the first oceanview in awhile and connecting cabin....

Carla

Gayle,

Did you have a a problem with noise from the next cabin because fo the door?? Thanks so much for your reply.. I am so nervous about the connecting cabins..last year we had a cat 6E on spa deck the yqar before we had a balcony this will be the first oceanview in awhile and connecting cabin....

Carla

Gayle' date='

Carla[/quote']

No, not at all. Unless you have some really noisy neighbors, I don't think you'll even notice the door. :p

Archived