How to surprise my future husband?

flitter306

My fiancee and I are getting married in August and we've booked back to back cruises on the Valor for our honeymoon. I've been racking my brain trying to think of a way to surprise him with something different or special or romantic while we're on the cruise and I'm coming up blank!

I'm hesitant to buy any of the "gifts" that Carnival offers on their website because I know that our family and/or friends will end up doing something like that for us because we got a few surprise gifts when we went on our last cruise.

Most of you have much more cruising experience under your belt, so I'd love to hear if you've done, seen or heard of anything that I might be able to do for him.

TIA! :D

but maybe you could order a gift from some other company (any company, any gift) and have it delivered onboard?

What I think would be most romantic is also the most risky: find an interest your husband has, like golf. Then, at one of the ports, find an out of the way/special/whatever golfcourse and give him lessons or something. I don't know, maybe that's corny, but that's the kind of gifts I like to give and get, and travelling is the funnest way to do it!

;)

May be a good time to use any *adult* gifts you might receive from your bachelorette party (hide them until your trip), along with some champagne and strawberries and a romantic playlist on your iPod.

Utilize the ship that evening as well; dinner at the specialty restaurant, couples massage, and *dessert* back in the cabin:rolleyes:

Archived