Dolphin Parking vs. EZ Cruise

Riley's Mom

We have always used EZ cruise but due to the bad experience last year we are thinking of using Blue Dolphin Lots.. Would like to know any opinions on Dolphin Lot.. Where are they located in approximation to the pier and any ninput good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Carla

I can't speak to the "dolphin vs EZ", but will say that due to the shorter cruises being shuffled off by EZ to the creepy lot at ground level, I have switched to Lighthouse Parking the last two cruises I've taken.

Lighthouse has a fenced, elevated lot with 24 hour security. They shuttle, have handicapped access shuttles, and have car covers available.

I'll be using Lighthouse again in two weeks.

Stircrazy - Would you please tell me more about EZ. We used them last year and it was great. Has something changed? Also, is the Lighthouse parking in walking distance like EZ is? Thanks for info...I need to make reservations...somewhere!

We had a bad experience last year. It seems that maybe they are beginning to be overbooked. We waited an hour AND A HALF OUTSIDE THE GATE TO PARK,THEN they were sending preople,who had paid reservations to the other lots..many people we upset,including us. Upon return we had to call them twice before they showed up at the pier to take us back to our car. Thats why this year I want to try someone else.

Carla

Archived