Carnival Inspiration...Spring Break.

refriedliving3

I'm a first time cruiser, and I'm traveling on the Inspiration this college Spring Break, March 3 - 8. I'm 22 years old, and my question is...what's the percentage of people around my age that are going to be present? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against 'older' travelers and nothing against 'little kids', I would just like an estimate of what kind of age group that I'll be surrounded by...thanks in advance for your help.

Just from past experiences it is hard to estimate the age group that will be on the ships. But from what I have experienced is that shorter cruises do have alot more younger people on board than say an 8 days cruise. I believe it's because the shorter cruises are cheaper and that is all younger people can afford and the longer cruises are more expensive and that puts it in the demographic of older clients.

This is just my opinion, I may be way off on this subject but from the cruises that I have taken that is the way it has been on our cruises.

Well I appreciate your help, I just wanted to get an opinion from somebody who has cruised before. Every time I go to a site and read reviews from the Inspiration boat, I always come across reviewers that are in the 30-60 age group, it never seems like 20 year olds seem to post reviews, which got me wondering, thanks again.

Archived