Radiance Mingle & Meet Solos & Couples

Nikkichat

Hi, we're on the Radiance 3/11/07 cruise.

Because it is only 6 nights instead of 7 there is no "official" meet and mingle for us.

Is anyone interested in getting an informal group together to "mingle and meet" ? Anyone?

I've tried contacting RCCL but cannot get any reply from guest services or the onboard cruise director. Very disappointed in RCCL so far.

Hope to meet you on board!:)

Why are you mad at RCCL? The M & M's are predominantly a cruise critic thing and RCCL is nice enough to give us a party. Carnival doesn't, neither does Princess. Most of the employees don't even know it exists.

I was on a 5 day sailing and we had a great roll call and we had our own M & M which turned into 3 of them since we had such a fantastic time. I checked your roll call and saw that you are already participating so that is your best bet getting people together.

Hi, we're on the Radiance 3/11/07 cruise.

Because it is only 6 nights instead of 7 there is no "official" meet and mingle for us.

Is anyone interested in getting an informal group together to "mingle and meet" ? Anyone?

I've tried contacting RCCL but cannot get any reply from guest services or the onboard cruise director. Very disappointed in RCCL so far.

Hope to meet you on board!:)

Have you posted on the Roll Call Board?

Thank you Nan--I found the roll call after this post and I can't delete this post--unfortunately it leaves me open to rather hostile replies from people that aren't even on my cruise......

Sue, I'm feeling a little anger from you. I didn't say I was "mad" at RCCL, I said disappointed. FYI I emailed RCCL about issues that have nothing to do with solos or meet and mingle (handicap accessibility areas for one, the C&R membership for another)--they just aren't as attentive in email replies as other cruise lines----in my experience and opinion. But thanks for checking a roll call for a cruise your not on and looking for me. Very sweet.

I've sailed RCCl twice and enjoyed it emensely. I'm looking forward to another great cruise. Happy sailing everyone.

Archived