Suites in Miami,Fl

Brenda Bell

This will be our first time in Miami,Florida and I have been searching for a suites for a family of 6. The Doubletree Ocean Point Beach Resort& Spa has 2 and 3 bedrooms suites but on the reviews they said it's not that clean and they add extra charges. Has anyone stay in their suites before? I saw the pictures on hotel.com and it looked nice and clean but sometime that not always the case. Just looking for a nice clean suite hope someone can help.

I'm sure the Hyatt has suites and its close to Bayside Marketplace. Great place in Miami to spend some pre-cruise time. You could also look into connecting rooms. We had connecting rooms on the concierge level and they were very large. I ended up getting them on priceline a few years ago at about 54.00 a room. We stayed 1 night pre-cruise and 2 nights after at that price. A great site to check out bidding on priceline is http://www.biddingfortravel.com

Have fun!

Archived