majica march 18 2007 any one going?

hairclipper

I will be there, I'm suprised there aren't more people on the boards going. I'm taking my cousin, it's his spring break. Can wait for some fun in the sun. I haven't been on Costa in years, but a cruise is usually what you make of it. See ya soon...

looks like we are the only one's on this ship it will be lonely.....:cool: who's going?

Tiffany,

You will not be alone my friend Al and I will be aboard.Just FYI we are both single and live in Boca Raton FL. Between the both of us we sailed more then 50 times myself several times aboard Costa.

looking forward in meeting you in person. We are planning for a sailaway party. If you have any suggestions please e-mail us through this media or at askbriannow@yahoo.com

See you on board

Brian & AL

sounds like were going to have a few more people coming with us, hi i'm lisa.tom my husband ,angela,daughter jeff, son inlaw grandchildren brayden,and baliey will be going also.look forward to seeing everyone.were from burrr.... cold snowy michigan,looking for some warm fun in the sun and water.

looks like we are the only one's on this ship it will be lonely.....:cool: who's going?

Not to worry about the ship being lonely. There will be a dance group on board. I did a search on this cruise and discovered the attached. If you are not pre-dinner or after dinner dancers, then it obviously will not affect you.

http://www.hustlecruise.com/

Hello everyone. We are Dale and Jim travelling with our daughters Kelly and Tori. Our friends Sue and Bruce will be coming on their first cruise. We are from snowy Ontario and looking forward to sun and fun. This will be our third Costa cruise, second on the Magica. Has anyone done the city tour of Puerto Rico at night?

Dale

Hi all. My hubby and I will be there too. We are from Ontario as well....near Toronto or Peterborough. This was a last minute change for us. We were to leave this Sunday...but TA messed up, and Costa generously hepled out and allowed us to switch ships. Ta booked us for the Western which we have already done, in error. Has anyone sailed on both the Mediterranea and Magica? Are there many differences? Are the rooms basically the same size? We loved the Med. Sounds like a blast waiting to happen. And we both love to dance. Counting down the days....and the snow flakes! LOL:o :o :o

You wont be alone, just booked my family of 6. We just got back from the Mediterranea on the same iternerary with just me and my wife on a romantic getaway for our anniversary and had such a great time that we are going back on the magica and taking the kids. Cant wait.

Hi all

We are John and Maggie from England. We have just booked this cruise, Costa is our favourite cruise line. We are staying a week in Florida too. so this should make a nice break.

Hi All!

Count us in! My husband and I will be taking our first kid-free vacation in over four years! I love my two little boys (seven and four) but this time they are staying home with Grandma. WOO HOO! We live in Florida, so we'll be driving to the Port.

We've cruised before (I'm a travel agent), but never on Costa, which is why we (I - lol) chose this cruise.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all over the next couple of weeks, and hopefully meeting some new friends on board!

Suzanne

wow .....looks like were not going to be the only one on this cruise.sure is nice to see a lot of teens,and familys do they have spring break? our area has spring break in april.i'm looking forward to meeting everyone. what happened to brian, and his get together? has anyone heard?

We are a middle aged couple with a son in the Navy and one 15. We will be cruising this time by ourselves on the Magica on the 18th. I have only cruised with Costa once before and that was out of Venice, Italy. We had a great time on the Victoria.

Looking forward to some time away from work. My husband starts a new job after the cruise, so we wanted to have some fun time before he starts.

Any suggestions anyone on some of the excursions offered on this cruise?

Archived