First time Princess cruise

cruizincrazy

We will be on Sun Princess for 2/28/07 cruise, this will be our 1st cruise with Princess and also our 1st cruise out Of Port Everglades. . I have two questions.

1. We like to get on the ship early when we cruise, what is a good time to get to the Princess cruise terminal for early embarkation?

2. Where is the Princess terminal located when we get to Port Everglades?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

In response to your questions, if I would recommend arriving at the port around 11:30 a.m. We always say we are arriving early but get there late (around 2 hours prior to departure) and always avoid the crowds.

Just tell the taxi driver which ship you are taking. Jut tell the cab driver the name of the ship. He will get you there. Depending on the day of the week, there may be several other ships leaving--

Finally, have a wonderful trip. We have sailed on Princess many times. We were on the Sun in April 2006 and lovd every minute of it. It is an older ship but we loved the size, service and itinerary.

I disagree. If you arrive at the port at 11:30 you will most likely be waiting outside the terminal.

I just got off the CB a week ago today. We arrived at the port just before 11:00 AM and received a number 3 for boarding. If I am not mistaken, they only put 5 groups inside. The rest formed a line outside. By 11:30 the doors "might" be closed already and you will have to wait outside.

Archived