White Water Rafting Tour

Traceybell

I am hoping that some helpful folks can provide details of the Celebrity or other cruiseline White Water Rafting tour from Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.

I think the company used is Rios Tropicales. What river is the rafting on?

What do you wear while rafting? Just a swimsuit, or swimsuit and shorts or shirt? Is it buggy in mid March on the river?

Are there changing areas to put your suit on?

How long is the bus trip and is there any water or beer or soda offered on the bus portion of the trip?

Thanks!

Tracey

]I am hoping that some helpful folks can provide details of the Celebrity or other cruiseline White Water Rafting tour from Puerto Limon, Costa Rica.

I think the company used is Rios Tropicales. What river is the rafting on? Not sure

What do you wear while rafting? Just a swimsuit, or swimsuit and shorts or shirt? Is it buggy in mid March on the river? I am going on this tour with RCCL next month and I ordered outrigger shorts from lands end. They are basically shorts with a built in bathing suit in it. I bought them last year and just got another pair last week. They are really comfy but dry really quick like a suit but keep you covered like shorts. Also land's end makes a sea and sport shoe which is a combination sneaker and water shoe. They are great, both these come in men's and women's . You still have plenty of time to order them online since they ship really quickly.

Are there changing areas to put your suit on?

How long is the bus trip and is there any water or beer or soda offered on the bus portion of the trip? According to the tour description the ride is about an hour and a half and refreshement are served.

Thanks!

Tracey

Archived