Conquest Spa Deck Question??????

SUGARSHACKER

Has anyone ever been booked on the Spa deck?? We are thinking of booking 1112 or 1114 but we are being upgrade to this deck.. I have never had a cabin this high up before usually we are on upper or main deck. If anyone has any onfo on this deck please send some info on it. I am going to have 1 lady whose has never cruised before and I am afraid she might get alittle sick.

I have cruised enough times to know the lower and middle is the best for sea sickness. But my TA said we are going up this time. Oh well maybe we will have a good veiw. Thanks in advance for you input. Sharon

Thanks Alot For Your Info Bnsheegirl, The Pictures Looks Good.

Well I Just Booked 4 Of Us On The Spa Deck Cabin 1114. I Could Not Or Would Not Be Able To Afford To Go To The Spa Deck Without Our Upgrade To It. We Are Going On Nov 11-07 How About You???

Thanks Again For Your Help ..... Sharon

Well I Just Booked 4 Of Us On The Spa Deck Cabin 1114. I Could Not Or Would Not Be Able To Afford To Go To The Spa Deck Without Our Upgrade To It. We Are Going On Nov 11-07 How About You???

We are booked on the Conquest for Dec. 9th. Right now we are booked in a balcony on the Verandah Deck, but I really want a room on the Spa Deck instead, but like you, without an upgrade I really can't afford the extra $$. My PVP said he is going to work on getting us an upgrade. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! How did you get the upgrade?

Sharon yu'll love the spa deck we were in 1114 on the conquest in may 2005. loved every minnute. exelent location we were upgraded also didn't find out untill we were on the ship. moved fron inside on main to spa were very suprised. we leave sunday on conquest room 1110. booked 6B upgraded to 6E. will leave review when we return.

Sharon yu'll love the spa deck we were in 1114 on the conquest in may 2005. loved every minnute. exelent location we were upgraded also didn't find out untill we were on the ship. moved fron inside on main to spa were very suprised. we leave sunday on conquest room 1110. booked 6B upgraded to 6E. will leave review when we return.

Are you still in an inside cabin? This happened to me when I called- they said they could upgrade right then from our inside guarantee on the main deck to an inside cabin on the spa deck, but I was hoping to leave it as is and hold out for an upgrade to an oceanview..... what to do, what to do?

Are you still in an inside cabin? This happened to me when I called- they said they could upgrade right then from our inside guarantee on the main deck to an inside cabin on the spa deck, but I was hoping to leave it as is and hold out for an upgrade to an oceanview..... what to do, what to do?

all the rooms on the spa deck are family oceanviews. i booked a oceanview on the main.

I booked 6A ov and my TA said since I am a senior and past cruiser then we got upgraded to 6E Spa deck. I have never been that high before and don't know if I am going to like it or not. We have one that has never been on a cruise and I don't want her to be sick and not enjoy it.But please anyone cruising on the Spa deck do post and let me know how things went. We are going on Nov 11-07, I have cruised during that time and the weather was ok.

Happy Cruising to everyone and best wishes from ARKANSAS...SHARON

Sugarshaker,

We were in cabin 1115 last year on Spa deck and really liked it., The room does offer extra space and there is a table and chairs at the picture window. You don't feel any movement on this deck..Plus you don't have to worry about the hallway noise at night since there are only 18 cabins oan this deck andlittle foot traffic. If is very close to "all the action"" onthe upper decks.Great Cabins... We were abble to get upgraded to a spa cabin this year./ And are very happy about it. We are also past guests and were given the past discount and got the upgrade.

Let me know if you have naymore questions, wouldl ove to answer the,

I didn't notice the cabin being any hotter than a usual cabin because of the picture windows and there is a thick blind that goes the length of the window if oyuwant to shut out the sun/light,etc.

Carla

Archived