Where can I buy Ting?

natebenma

My family will be cruising on Voyager of the Seas in March, with stops in Nassau, San Juan, St Thomas and Labadee. Does anyone know if there are any grocery stores near the piers where I could purchase Ting? I am addicted to the Jamaican grapefruit soda, which is like Fresca, but smooooth! When we were in Jamaica in April, our tour director Peet Taylor graciously stopped at a supermarket where I purchased a case for $14, which I brought onto the ship and enjoyed for the rest of the trip.

Any suggestions would be greatly apprecitated!

Hi,

I cant help you with grocery stores, but there are websites where you can order it. Do a quick search with Ask.com for Ting grapefruit drink or Ting Soda. One that I found was http://www.jamaicantastebuds.com. Not as cheap as you can buy it in Jamaica, but will bring back that island feeling.:-)

I notice they also have Pink Ting, and Diet Ting. Good luck. Hope this will help a bit for the in between cruise times.

Ann (Aka Host Mama)

Thank you both for the info! Lucky you! I may go the mail order route and get some for my family at Christmas (I got them hooked on last years family reunion cruise). But I'm still hoping to find some next month on one of the islands.

About 9 years ago, I carried home a 6 pack from a vacation in St. John. Caused quite a commotion in the airport ("She's got Ting!"). I rationed one per month until June. I enjoyed the final Ting in the hospital about an hour after my first son was born. I love this stuff! (and now he loves it too!)

Archived