Recent Western Caribbean cruisers...

MamaParrotHead

I'm trying to make an 'emergency contact" card for everyone in our party, including the emergency numbers given for each port (Cozumel, GC, OR) in the Capers (along with travel insurance contact numbers, airline, etc). The most recent W. Caribbean Capers I can find on webshots is from 2005. Can anyone take a peek at their Capers and get me those numbers? I'd really appreciate it. :)

I have numbers from March '06 -- don't know if they have changed -- but I can sympathize with your desire to be prepared!! I am the same way!!

Grand Cayman: Port Agent 345-949-6254

Ocho Rios: Sharon Snape at 876-974-2983

I wonder if you called Carnival if they could give you the most current/correct numbers?!?!

I'm trying to make an 'emergency contact" card for everyone in our party, including the emergency numbers given for each port (Cozumel, GC, OR) in the Capers (along with travel insurance contact numbers, airline, etc). The most recent W. Caribbean Capers I can find on webshots is from 2005. Can anyone take a peek at their Capers and get me those numbers? I'd really appreciate it. :)

The only one I can help you with is Grand Cayman, we were there last Wednesday on Valentine's day. We didn't go to Cozumel, or Ocho Rios. Gonna go to both one day. Then number I'm looking at on my capers for last week is......Agent Bodden Shipping Agency Ltd. (345) 949-6254. Hope that helps some.

Archived