Sorbet parade on Century?

jerseygirl3

Please tell me they haven't done away with the sorbet parade at poolside on the 5 day Century cruises? It's bad enough I keep hearing the food has gone downhill, the suites don't offer all the amenities "X" claims they do, the butlers are lazy, the clientele is "different", no thallosotherapy pool, etc.

We liked the Century so much in Dec. in a Sky Suite we are going again in March. Our butler was Paul, and he could have not been more efficient. We enjoyed the food which was plentiful. Sometimes I wonder just how critical and demanding some people really are !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We liked the Century so much in Dec. in a Sky Suite we are going again in March. Our butler was Paul, and he could have not been more efficient. We enjoyed the food which was plentiful. Sometimes I wonder just how critical and demanding some people really are !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We had Paul in January. What a charming man with an unbeatable smile:D

Archived