Belize Shore Tour Zipline & Cave-tubing

jobubmw

• 3 weeks later...

We had a wonderful experience with Nacho and Cynthia. Our sons age 23 and 21 ziplined and then we went cave tubing with my 73 year old Mom. Nacho and Cynthia treated us like family and made sure that we had a great time. They are the BEST!

Hi,

We just got back and went thru Belize Shore tour. It was nice. The only problem was half of group got late tender so we had to wait for them before leaving. But nice to know that if you have reservations, they will wait. The ziplining was a blast and my favorite part. Cave tubing was interesting and the meal was delicious. have a great time.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

We just got back and went thru Belize Shore tour. It was nice. The only problem was half of group got late tender so we had to wait for them before leaving. But nice to know that if you have reservations, they will wait. The ziplining was a blast and my favorite part. Cave tubing was interesting and the meal was delicious. have a great time.

Were your tubes linked togther? How far did you have to walk up to get on the first zipline?

I just got back from sailing on the Legend today and one of our stops was Belize. I booked a zip line and cave tubing with guides Nacho and Cynthia who own their own tour company. Including myself, there were six of us total. Words can not express how wonderful this trip was with our guides. The ships tour was crowded and not very personal. I saw a lot of long lines waiting for their turn at the zip line while we were leaving and already on our way to go cave tubing. Nacho and Cynthia were with us the whole day and explained many things about the area. The trip to the resort is about 45 mins long and having our own guides who told us everything about the area and its inhabitants was priceless. The zip lining and cave tubing was very well done and extremely fun. Nacho seems to have some kind of inside knowledge about the people who run the zip line and cave tubing because we always seemed to be a couple steps ahead of the cruise ship excursion. Which means no lines and more time for fun. Another big difference between Nacho and the cruise excursions is lunch. We had a wonderful lunch in a beautiful restaurant in Jaguar Park. Sitting in an air conditioned, glass enclosed restaurant in the middle of a tropical jungle is something to behold. Trust me, if your going to zip line and cave tube, you can not do any better than Nacho and Cynthia. Please check out their web page at NCQadventuretours.com. Don't be turned off by their site. I know it doesn't look like much, but remember, this is not some huge tour service with unlimited money and that is what made the tour great. It was very personal and you end up wanting to take them home with you. I promise. Tell Nacho that Daniel sent you.

Archived