Thalassotherapy Pool Question

HookedAfterOne

The "T" pool has an atmosphere that is obviously designed towards an adult audience. It's not a place for kids or teens to be jumping around -- fooling around -- making loud noises, etc. This is an area that is meant for RELAXING with other adults.

I'm sure that if a child were to visit a parent or pass through the area on route to another part of the ship than it wouldn't be much of a problem.

The "T" pool has an atmosphere that is obviously designed towards an adult audience. It's not a place for kids or teens to be jumping around -- fooling around -- making loud noises, etc. This is an area that is meant for RELAXING with other adults.

I'm sure that if a child were to visit a parent or pass through the area on route to another part of the ship than it wouldn't be much of a problem.

I just read on another thread that X is replacing T-pools with something called "Persian Gardens". Does the Galaxy still have a T-pool?

I probably should know so forgive my ignorance.

But, what's a Thalassotherapy Pool?

Thanks.

Delightful heated saltwater pool with side areas that have stainless rollers with bubbles coming up from underneath. Almost fell asleep there one night! :D On the Constellation it's open until 11p. We used to hang out there after dinner - we're not much on shows, much prefer the pool and the hot tubs (which are also amazing) in the Thalassotherapy area.

Delightful heated saltwater pool with side areas that have stainless rollers with bubbles coming up from underneath. Almost fell asleep there one night! :D On the Constellation it's open until 11p. We used to hang out there after dinner - we're not much on shows, much prefer the pool and the hot tubs (which are also amazing) in the Thalassotherapy area.

Thank you! Sounds wonderful. Is there a T-pool on the Galaxy which I'll be on in October?

Just thought I should add my $.02, so there is no misunderstanding. The T pool (which I finally got to enjoy on the Mercury, last October), there is a charge to use. I believe weekly or daily. It's not like the other public pools that are free to use by anyone. If you happen to be an Elite member of Celebrity, the use is free.

On the M-class ships, the T-pool is free. On the C-class, there is a charge, and I believe the Century does not have a T-pool any longer. We sailed the Mercury last summer and got a day pass for $20. You can also buy a pass for the duration of your cruise.

It is truly divine.

Archived