Deck party night of Cozumel?

MamaParrotHead

When I was on the Triumph we diden't go to Cozumel. I will tell you the best deck party I have every been to was the Legend New Years deck party. Im booked again for the Miracle. I hope every New Years is as good on all the Carnival ships. That was a great deck party.

we had a deck party last week on the Holiday...had music and a mexican buffet....consisted of nachos with several kinds of salsa, tacos, taquitos, and a few other items...also cakes , cookies, etc...

party went into the wee hours of the am.....

Marsha

Can someone tell me if there's a deck party the night we're ported in Cozumel (we're going on the Triumph, I had read in older Capers of the party)? Details...what's involved (music, munchies, etc.) and when it starts/end? Just curious. :) Thanks.

The last time I was in Cozumel was in 2004. They had a "Festivale, A Night of Fun: Party Under The Stars" with music starting with dancing at 10:30pm and games starting at 11:45pm on the Lido deck. The Mexican Buffet started at 11:30pm. The Cozumel party night is always something I look forward to on these cruise routes. I love the Mexican Buffet.

Hey! In my experience, the deck parties have been mid-week..not formal night...(can't remember exact days, port or sea??) Always feature a Mexican buffet, and have music and dancing, conga lines, and all around good times. I'll see you there Stacey!

Archived