Do HAVE to print my funpasses?

Riley's Mom

I, like a dope didn't print mine. I tried to go back in and find it, but couldn't. I went to "my reservation" and signed in, then clicked on Funpass and it took me back to the start of the whole process. What am I doing wrong?

I had the same printer problem last time and I just called Carnival and they faxed it to me. I can't remember if they looked at it at embarkation but who wants to take the chance of being held up, I want on that ship as soon as possible.

We just got our docs today and they said "Funpass complete". That can't be right because one person in our group hasn't even received her passport yet so I haven't filled any of it out! And I know passport info is part of the info needed for the funpass. Is Carnival getting lax on their security?

We just got our docs today and they said "Funpass complete". That can't be right because one person in our group hasn't even received her passport yet so I haven't filled any of it out! And I know passport info is part of the info needed for the funpass. Is Carnival getting lax on their security?

When you check in they ask for passports, your cruise documents (sometimes), and your credit card. We have never been asked for the Funpass printout. If it was completed, they have all the info in their system. The reason they ask for passport info is so they can release that to Homeland Security for passenger screening. All passengers are screened with or without passports. A new world of security that happens behind the scenes and you never know it.

Kevin

Archived