anyone know anything out air europa or air plus comet

jezzdogg

Just found great deals for these 2 airlines barcelonia to madrid and madrid to NYC for 249 per person including taxes which is incredible but do not know anything about these airlines.

Better read through this thread. Another low fare on Air Europa. Some people got their trips, some didn't. Other than this, I know nothing about them. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431604&highlight=air+europa

I took AirPlus Comet last year from NY (JFK) to Madrid, and then Iberia to Las Palmas. My comments: AirPlus Comet's website is far from desireable. I sent an email asking about the price for my specific days, I got a return email approximately a week later (by that time, I had already paid Expedia the extra money to procure the tickets). There are no e-tickets, the tickets issued are paper (at least from Expedia). The plane (in Economy) is just like any other--cramped. And the plane was full! With cheap seats everyone is taking the flight. My biggest complaint, however, is that we were scheduled to leave at 7:00 pm. The flight did not leave until 9:45 pm. And we were really late getting into Madrid too. All my plans for going to the Prada and a nice restaurant went right out the window. And to add insult to injury, there was no communication about the flight being late--first we were told 15 minutes late--after a half hour again we were told 15 minutes late. You get the picture. But for the fare, it was a decent flight.

Archived