South Beach Restaurant Choices

jklm

I am looking for suggestions for a reasonable ($15-30/plate) and nice restaurant in the South Beach area for my wife and I to celebrate our wedding anniversary the night before we cruise the next day. We are staying at the Crescent Suites Resort which I believe is around the 1400 block of Ocean Dr. and would like something in walking distance since we won't have a car.

My wife really loves fresh seafood or Mexican food. I will eat just about anything. We are not into the trendy food that looks too pretty. Also, we will have our two daughters (10 and 12) with us. They are pretty flexible when it comes to food and well-mannered.

I am looking for suggestions for a reasonable ($15-30/plate) and nice restaurant in the South Beach area for my wife and I to celebrate our wedding anniversary the night before we cruise the next day. We are staying at the Crescent Suites Resort which I believe is around the 1400 block of Ocean Dr. and would like something in walking distance since we won't have a car.

My wife really loves fresh seafood or Mexican food. I will eat just about anything. We are not into the trendy food that looks too pretty. Also, we will have our two daughters (10 and 12) with us. They are pretty flexible when it comes to food and well-mannered.

We stayed at the Betsy Ross Hotel 1400 Ocean Ave. I highly recommend the Hosteria Romana, a family run/ very friendly with great service Italian restaurant with real homemade pasta and live entertainment nightly at it's 1230 Ocean Ave spot- 2 blocks from where you're staying. If you want Mexican, one block north and across Washington Ave is Espaniola way. 2 blocks are closed to traffic and the area is filled with small shops and Mexican restaurants .1 block north of your Hotel is Tequila Chicas ( at the end of Ocean Ave). Food was good, but the service slow. All these restaurants have inside as well as outside dining.

Archived