What to do after our tour

kel3120

Our ship is scheduled to be in GC 8:30 to 4:30 local time. We have already booked a stringray and snorkeling tour with Captain Marvin from 10-1. I have heard that they will drop you off whereever you would like, so I'm looking at options for things to do when we're done.

These are the thingswe are considering: heading to seven mile beach, Margaritaville, shopping and walking around. We do have to eat lunch sometime, so if anyone has suggestions of where to go, that would be great. Thanks!

kel3120--we were in Grand Cayman last week (sigh......wish we were there again!) and we shopped a little and then stopped for lunch at a place called Breezes. It's on the opposite side of the street from the pier area, upstairs. You can be seated inside or outside. We chose the outside deck (like I said, it's upstairs, so the view is terrific!) and enjoyed the iced tea and conch fritters and the conch chowder that was served in bread bowl. It was perfect--great food and great views, nice service and best of all: reasonably priced!

I hope you enjoy your time in Grand Cayman as much as we did!

Thanks for the suggestion! I looked at their website and found other great reviews, so I think we will plan on heading their for lunch. It will probably be best if we just go downtown after our tour anyway to do some shopping and maybe hit Margaritaville for a drink before we get back on the ship.

After our excursion we are going to Royal Palm, have some lunch on the beach. It's only about 5 minutes from the port. We using Capt Bryan, and they will drop us off and pick us back up and take us back to the port.

Those sandy beaches can't be missed!

Archived