How Are The Pools On The Magic????

bahbah

Not sure about salt water, but i do know they are small. Because of the deck atound them they appear larger than they are. The adult poolis never crowded but the family pool is full of excited kids almost all day. Which is fine,after all it is Disney!

I just wish they were a little bit bigger.

Kathy

The pools are not salt water which is nice. The Mickey Pool is nice for young kids. It is a little small but in my opinion is good enough. On sea days it can get real crowded. My 7 and 8 year olds said the slide was boring but they seemed to go on it an awful lot. The Family pool is horrible. It is very small and uninviting. It is a rectangle that is about 12' x 20' , and has blue walls around it. This is the only thing I don't like about the ship. The adult pool is much nicer. It is a lot bigger than the family pool. It has a nice rounded shape and and nicer colors. I think the pools are mostly just for cooling off in. Don't expect a lot from them. One thing I did notice though is that if you come up to the pool at night, like any time after 7:30, you will have the pool to yourself.

Archived