Coral Princess-- Aloha deck noise issues?

EmmaWoodhouse

I've heard competing things-- if we have a midships cabin on the Aloha deck of the Coral (currently booked in A421 & A425), are we going to have a lot of deck noise? We tend to get up fairly early to head out on port days, so really don't want to hear the night owls after we've turned in. The whole starboard side is still relatively open for our cruise, so we can likely move to another deck if it's worth it. I'd really appreciate any advice!

EmmaWoodhouse Said

I've heard competing things-- if we have a midships cabin on the Aloha deck of the Coral (currently booked in A421 & A425), are we going to have a lot of deck noise? We tend to get up fairly early to head out on port days, so really don't want to hear the night owls after we've turned in. The whole starboard side is still relatively open for our cruise, so we can likely move to another deck if it's worth it. I'd really appreciate any advice!

We were in Cabin A416 and we didn't hear any thing from the lifts or people walking in hallway. We were close to the lifts. You have a sound barrier from the hallway that is the bathroom then your bed. The only time that I can think of that you will have a lot of noise is if you are traveling when the kid are out of school. They run the hallways some times.

I hope that this helps.

FryGirl :D

We were in A502 and my cousins right next door in A426, port side. The only thing were heard was the door above us slamming as people went out by the pool. This was during daylight hours only. If you are early risers, you won't have a problem. There is a nice sound wall (barrier) between the elevator/stair lobby and the rooms so you really don't hear anything unless someone is shouting just outside your room.

Archived