Royal Romance Question????

I booked my wedding 2 weeks ago. When can I expect information (such as vows and things like that) in the mail??? Do they mail anything out after booking your wedding? I only got the contract and insurance information so far via e-mail......... Thanks for any information!!

hi, booked my wedding the begining of the year to take place in october as i live in england this site has been a god send,first i booked the wedding to take place in St Marrtin, payed for it all, then they also sent me the contract and as i was filling it in some questions arose ,so i phoned them just to check on a few things (this is after we had let the whole family know that it is to be held in St Marrtin)only to be told by someone else that we could not hold it there as there was only 6 of us going and you needed to have six witnesses for the wedding now i had ask them about this and they said that we could pick 2 people off the beach ,but no you can:t,so now we are getting married on the Liberty of the seas in jamica,any way that is my back ground ,while on the phone i aksed if they would send me some pictures of cake, flowers or anything they had ,i did receive the wedding vows they use but that was it ,so i think you have to keep asking and you tend to get different people on the phone ,but am keeping my fingers crossed .

Hello,

I have found the best results come when you have them on the phone. At first the girl who I booked the wedding with was a real idiot and messed up A LOT of our info... So I called them and talked to Katherine. SHE IS WONDERFUL! While on the phone, she emailed me pictures of all kinds of flowers and was able to send over the Barbados package which has all of your destinations specifics. She also sent me the vows and music sampler. She was so helpful and made sure I recieved the emails while we were on the phone! I suggest you ask to speak to her when you call. She was so helpful!

If you want the vows and music I can email you what I have!

Archived