Comparing 9A's on the Liberty......any pictures??

happy cruzin

Does anyone have pictures of a 9A aft wrap on the Liberty?

When looking at the deck plans they seem to be different :confused: on different decks. Any insights, info, pictures would be great. Although I'm sure they are all great - any one better - or worse?

DH and I have loved our aft cabins are we trying to determine if we want to try an aft wrap for our next cruise. I need info fast - because of course they some of the first cabins to go. Any and all comments greatly appreciated. Please share your experience.

Thanks!

After doing a search and checking Webshots - it seems that Liberty cabins 8448 and 8455 or 7440 and 7445 - the corner wrap afts - do not have seating except for a chair. Is that correct?

I certainly LOVE the balcony - especially the 3 aft balconies that we have had - but I am concerned abput giving up seating space in the cabin.

Any insights???

If I remember correctly we had 7445 on the Conquest and there was a table and one chair at the desk.. the seating didn't bother us.. as the balcony is what we wanted not the extra space inside the cabin:) I do believe the wraps on deck 6 have a different layout.. unsure of what it looks like tho.

If I remember correctly we had 7445 on the Conquest and there was a table and one chair at the desk.. the seating didn't bother us.. as the balcony is what we wanted not the extra space inside the cabin:) I do believe the wraps on deck 6 have a different layout.. unsure of what it looks like tho.

Thanks! I'll keep searching....

Archived