Lladros

The Lladro "factory" is in Valencia and prices are pretty much the same throughout Spain. If you have a specific piece in mind, price it in the USA; you might find it for less in Spain. Good luck!

Winnie

We will be docking in Vigo and Cadiz. Does anyone know if you can buy Lladros there at a a better price than here? There is one I am looking for and may wait to buy it there. I know they also sell some in Spain that we can't get here. Thanks.

You should have no problem finding Llardo in Cadiz(it is in Spain BTW),and yes, the prices are much better than in the US.Acutally some of the best shopping in Spain can be found in Cadiz as they have really nice leather as well.Pearls are another good buy in Spain.Whether you can find the one piece you are looking for I caano say,but any store will be glad to help.

We drove through spain for 2 wks and the prices were the same at every stop. Finally asked one of the salesmen in Barcelona and he said that the prices are fixed not just in spain but all over the world. He said I would be better off to buy at home. According to him, you can find cheaper items in some shops but they are either seconds or fakes.

Dear friends:

Lladró sells at standard prices throughout all authorized dealers in Spain. However, when you purchase at authorized dealers in the tourist areas (around Gran Vía in Madrid, around Plaza de Cataluña/Las Ramblas/Puerta del Angel in Barcelona) you can usually get either a standard 10% off or a gift with purchase, or perhaps both.

As part of the official sales seasons here in Spain (January/February and July/August), El Corte Inglés department store gives 15% off Lladró figurines (this is going on right now).

Lladró figurines used to be much less expensive in Spain than elsewhere. However, with the U.S. dollar so weak right now, I don't know if that holds true.

Lladró figurines are generally very inexpensive in the Caribbean and in Tijuana, Mexico.

Kind regards,

Gunther and Uta

Archived