Celeb Credit Card

Ships R Great

Tuggers got a lowered corkage fee by getting us fired up and contacting Celeb. Can we do the same thing to get a credit card in place? I emailed Jack Williams. He answerred that there would be a decision made by year's end, one way or the other. If enough of us contact somebody at Celeb about this maybe we will get it. Assuming there is a great interest, that is. Don't want anyone who is not interested to start flaming. I for one am REALLY interested! How about it?

My husband and I are both interested. We currently use our Discover all the time and get cash back, but if X had their own credit card I would definitely use that.

Royal Caribbean has their own, so why not X? I will contact Celebrity.

Anne Maria

It all depends on what the perks are and if there is a fee for the card. I already have one for airlines and one for overall travel. Not to mention all the other individual type cards for hotels, different frequent flyer miles, etc. Make it worth it and I would consider.

My husband and I are both interested. We currently use our Discover all the time and get cash back, but if X had their own credit card I would definitely use that.

Royal Caribbean has their own, so why not X? I will contact Celebrity.

Anne Maria

Archived