Cabin Choice

brendielee

I have a guaranteed cat AD cabin (booked with Princess directly) and I told the agent that I want a starboard side cabin as we are doing the Vancouver to Whitter cruise in May. Should I pick a cabin so that we are assured a starboard side? Also, I have to make my final payment by March 5, and still no flight info! I am getting nervous about that. Any thoughts? Thanks, Brenda

We booked an AD gtd last year for our Panama Canal cruise and were very happy with our upgrade. Got moved to AB midship starboard. If it's important to you to have a specific cabin, then booking a GTD may not be a good idea. As for air, can't help you with that, we always book our own air.

Have a great trip!

If it is important to you that you have a starboard cabin do call and change your booking to an assigned cabin! Once you have it secured have the agent note the booking "NO UPGRADE" or you may find yourself upgraded to a cabin that is not in the location you chose. As to flights, when you call to change the cabin have the agent call the Air Department to see if the flights have been assigned yet!

Archived