Costa Maya Excursions - which do you pick???

caribbeanfan

I've never been on a cruise before so i need some advice. How do you choose an excursion? Do you have any coments about excursions you've been on? Any info is greatly appreciated. PLEASE REPLY??? :D

Well, you've made the first step by being here and reading this ports of call board. I'd read several days/weeks back and look for common themes, common praise and preferred vendors. Look for those vendors names and websites and contact information, then scheduled your excursion...

Please read these boards for a couple of hours. It cuts down on untargeted open ended questions like this one! :) It also helps to give us more info on who is traveling with you, whether its all adults, or ages of children....

I've never been on a cruise before so i need some advice. How do you choose an excursion? Do you have any coments about excursions you've been on? Any info is greatly appreciated. PLEASE REPLY??? :D

I am with ya there!! I have been on here reading and reading and I am still not sure, but if you are looking for a place to just hang on the beach for the day, Majahual or tequila beach is sounding like they are both fun. Also, from what I have read it sounds like the snorkeling is better in Costa Maya then Coz. Just my opinion. Good luck in choosing something to do. Choosing which excursion depends on what you like to do.

take a $3 shuttle to Majahual, sit at Cat's Meow (on the beach), ask for George, we sat there and ate and drank all day for $25! He took care of us, got us everything we needed/wanted! The owner is from Canada and is wonderful.

Had a massage (in the raised hut, down the road a little) for $20 / 1 hour. Make sure you bargin!

Bargin-Bargin-Bargin!

It depends on what you enjoy doing. I like Mayan ruins - so we did the David and Ivan tour to Chacchoben which we enjoyed. The little town (Majahual) and its beach are quite pleasant and only a short ride from the pier.

Archived