What should you do in Cozumel???

caribbeanfan

there are tons of beach clubs that you can go to and swim, snorkel, whatever. you can just grab a cab when you leave the ship and head to a club. you could also just hang around the shopping area, eat lunch, and chill out.

but we rented a jeep, then drove to the east "wild" side of the island, about a 20-30 minute drive, played at the empty beach for hours, went to lunch at a restaurant over there. then we went back to chankanaab park, snorkeled, and then went back to town to shop before we got on the boat. i have pics posted on my link of the beaches on the east side, pics of the restaurant, pics of snorkeling, and pics of swimming with the dolphins. good luck.

cozumel was our favorite place, and i can't wait to go back there!:)

The only things I would NOT recommend you do is the ATV tours. IMO, I don't drive what I don't maintain where these off road 4 wheelers are concerned. It seems like every cruise we have been on that has gone to Cozumel has had someone get hurt on one of these ATVs. Now there is probably enough blame to go around. (drinking and driving, young and stupid, lack of ATV training, etc) but add poor maintanence and this is a recipe for disaster.

Just stay safe and have a good time.

Archived