Upsold to AA on Pride of Aloha, Any Info?

RSWBADGER

I just accepted an upsell for my upcoming POAl Cruise on March 18th, we were booked in an AC Suite. I am curious if there are any past cruisers on AA Suites on the POAL who have any pictures or info on this cabin, #8001 or category.

We cruised in December in an AD on the Pearl, I understand the POAL does not have the Saeco Expresso Machine (Ouch).:(

I just accepted an upsell for my upcoming POAl Cruise on March 18th, we were booked in an AC Suite. I am curious if there are any past cruisers on AA Suites on the POAL who have any pictures or info on this cabin, #8001 or category.

We cruised in December in an AD on the Pearl, I understand the POAL does not have the Saeco Expresso Machine (Ouch).:(

There was no coffee machine when we stayed in an AA on Pride of Aloha. There is a great Hot Tub on the balcony though.

There is a large bath and a smaller half bath. The living room is very nice and quite large. There was tons of storage though the bedroom was smallish.

You will get the regular AA perks such as free booze and soft drinks/water.

We sailed for 12 day on the Pride of Aloha and still consider it one of the best cruises ever.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived