A common subeject on cruises- FOOD What is there on the Legend

cruiser05

Hey, I thought it was all good food! :D Seriously, treat yourself and go to Truffles at least once. It will cost extra, but the food, presentation and service were wonderful. The only thing I didn't like and couldn't eat was the prime rib. Some of my favorites from our April cruise were: jerked pork loin, rack of lamb, lobster tail, Coq au Vin, and the desserts. Also the cheeseburgers and pizza!:D

I heard the Legend was just serving moldy bread and water for YOUR cruise! Some kind of a "Survivor" theme! :eek:

You know I'm just kidding you...if the food is a good as the Triumph and Victory you will be thrilled. Be sure to try the frozen yogurt on the Lido deck and the pastries they serve at breakfast at the buffet. Yummy. Have a ball. :D

All the food was good on the Legend from the Lido Deck to Truffles. The fresh made-to-order hamburgers (not those sit-in-the-hotel pan burgers) were delicious, the pizza was pretty darn good best at sea so far for me, the dining room food was all good and Truffles was well worth the extra service fee. I had the best veal chop in my life...I lost count of how many courses they brought.

Archived