What did you forget?

playfulgen76

on previous cruises (but not the last one ;)), i forgot to bring a small digital clock so that i cld keep track of the time in the cabin when getting ready for dinner, and for seeing the time at night or early morning,etc., w/o constantly digging around for my watch.

one time i also forgot my travel coffee mug and i feared all was lost for me. luckily, i was able to purchase a replacement in the gift shop on that particular ship. not all of the gift shops have them.

I like to bring extra hangers, just the wire kind that you get from the cleaners as it seems there are never enough hangers for all the clothes for both me and my DH.

Also regarding the sweater, even in the hottest weather, the ship is very cold at night, especially in the shows and I have found that bringing a light sweater is just enough to keep warm.

Didn't forget it but had to throw it away at the airport- thought I was doing good by carrieing it with me so I could get ready for the 1st dinner that night if my luggage didn't arrive yet

Hairspray- the only kind that the ship carried was white rain:(

I pretty much have the list down pat. I wish I had brought a rolling cooler - they are very handy to have in the room.

Didn't forget anything last year but they did lose our luggage so we didn't have anything for the whole 5 day cruise :eek: Thank goodness insurance was purchased for that trip and was able to buy the essentials (like clothes).

Archived