Minature Golf on Elation

Going on the Elation March 31. Was wondering were the mini golf is on the ship. Did they replace the volleyball with this? My little girls are excited about playing. Thanks!

Hey! We are on the sailing date. Did you sign up on the Roll Call for the Elation 3/31? If not, I have a link to it on my sig below.

Hope to see you on the Lido deck. I will be the one with the Foo-Foo drink in hand!:D

Are you kidding :eek: Do you have to dodge wayward balls while you're using the track?

yes and no. it cld be a real pain in the a$$ for the runners, as i said in another thread. people, including adults as part of the mini golf tournament, frequent the mini-golf area all day. they are going up and down the steps and constantly and need to cross over the track to get to the mini golf area in the center. you don't need to worry about flying golf balls (hopefully), but in that one area by the stairs (and i think it's the only one), you will have to run around the foot traffic.

yes and no. it cld be a real pain in the a$$ for the runners, as i said in another thread. people, including adults as part of the mini golf tournament, frequent the mini-golf area all day. they are going up and down the steps and constantly and need to cross over the track to get to the mini golf area in the center. you don't need to worry about flying golf balls (hopefully), but in that one area by the stairs (and i think it's the only one), you will have to run around the foot traffic.

URGH!!!! Sounds like poor planning on someones part. It's bad enough that you have to run around and around and around on that little track but to have to dodge people as well. Do you remember what time the tournaments started? I'm going to make sure to be finished up before that time.

URGH!!!! Sounds like poor planning on someones part. It's bad enough that you have to run around and around and around on that little track but to have to dodge people as well. Do you remember what time the tournaments started? I'm going to make sure to be finished up before that time.

no. didn't pay attention except to say they were some time mid-day. the social host was running them. times will probably be listed in the capers.

if you are an early morning runner (like my DH), you shld be fine. there will probably be no one up there except other runners. after breakfast hours, and throughout the day (esp on sea days), people will constantly be going back and forth.

I guess I've been lucky, I've never been on a CCL ship that had loungers and sunbathers on the same deck as the running track. I'm an early morning runner so hopefully I can avoid the golf crowds. I hate treadmills and the thought of spending my vacation running on a treadmill is not appealing at all. I'm training for a marathon so I've got to keep up with my miles.

Hey! We are on the sailing date. Did you sign up on the Roll Call for the Elation 3/31? If not, I have a link to it on my sig below.

Hope to see you on the Lido deck. I will be the one with the Foo-Foo drink in hand!:D

Already signed up! Hope you enjoy your FOO-FOO drink! :D

Yes, there is still a volleyball and a basketball court on the other end of the ship. The VB court is much smaller than your regular court but our daughter enjoyed it very much, she also enjoyed putt putt. My advice is to take your own Volleyball with you on the ship. We did this and it was nice to just go anytime and play without having to check a ball in and out. Hope you enjoy the Elation as much as we did.

Archived