Big Bear Diary on Animal Planet

greatam

The brown bear/grizzly portion was filmed at Hallo Bay.

We were watching it last night. The opening scenes-I looked at DH and stated "that's Hallo Bay International" (the beach in front of Hallo Bay Camp where the planes land). The narrator just keep stating they were in the Katmai.

Sure enough, there was Alph and Ted (sad scene when they fight, as Alph is getting very old and Ted is most likely his son). We KNEW they were at Hallo Bay. The ending credits state they are at Hallo Bay.

The brown bear/grizzly portion was filmed at Hallo Bay.

We were watching it last night. The opening scenes-I looked at DH and stated "that's Hallo Bay International" (the beach in front of Hallo Bay Camp where the planes land). The narrator just keep stating they were in the Katmai.

Sure enough, there was Alph and Ted (sad scene when they fight, as Alph is getting very old and Ted is most likely his son). We KNEW they were at Hallo Bay. The ending credits state they are at Hallo Bay.

Thanks for the heads up. I will try to watch it.

The narrator just keep stating they were in the Katmai.

Isn't he correct though, Hallo Bay is in Katmai? If he said Brooks Falls, he would have been wrong.

Archived