Carnival Miracle 4/19 - Short time,what do we do?

turtle7178

We'll be docking from the Carnival Miracle @ King's wharf on 4/21 @1pm and leaving 4/22 @4pm.

First question - Is it gonna be warm enough for the beach or will it still be kinda cool???

My originally thought was to do an excursion the first day - Caves/aquarium (I'm a HUGE Turtle freak:p ) and maybe some shopping/dinner. SUGGESTIONS? What time would we HAVE to be back at our ship that night? And what would be the best mode of transportation?

Then I thought we would wake up super early the next day (breakfast in room) and try to do Horseshoe Bay until around 2:30 and then head back to the boat.

Does this make sense? Is there something else that we should not miss? We've done a sea walk & Scuba in Mexico so it isn't imperative we do that again. Just kinda want to relax.

Thanks!

Regina :)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Regina,

I am on this same cruise, and have some of the same questions as you, trying to plan my itinerary. Come join our roll call, "Miracle and Legend Swap" over in the CC Roll call.

I Am On The Miracle Too. It Is The Onle Carnival Ship To Go To Bermuda And The Only Trip All Year . I Went On Rc 2 Years Ago At The End Of May And It Was Still Cool And The Ocean Was Definatly Too Cold To Swim. After Rc I Really Wanted To Go Back To Carnival. Horshoebay Is Really Beautiful. They Have A Dolphin Swim Now At Kingswarf But It Is Sooo Expensive And The Water Is Soooo Cold.we Are A Group Of 19. I Have Read So Many Reviews,mopstly Good, About This Ship,cant Wait.

We Booked 15 Months Ago For The Legend And Last Fall We Were Informed That The Ships Were Switching. So It Has Been The Miracle For About 6 Months Now. They Say That They Are Identical Except For Decor.

Archived