Dawn AB penthouse ?????

PRFIRE45

We have booked the AB penthouse on the Dawn and we have 2 couples and a 70 y/o + senior citizen. The 2 couples can take the 2 beds BUT my 70 y/o+ aunt will not be able to climb up to the bunk in the second bedroom (without a good boost) LOL.

My question is ...does anyone know if the couch in the living room of the AB penthouse pull out to another bed ? If not I was thinking of a raised aerobed in the living room.

Any help would be appreciated.

We have booked the AB penthouse on the Dawn and we have 2 couples and a 70 y/o + senior citizen. The 2 couples can take the 2 beds BUT my 70 y/o+ aunt will not be able to climb up to the bunk in the second bedroom (without a good boost) LOL.

My question is ...does anyone know if the couch in the living room of the AB penthouse pull out to another bed ? If not I was thinking of a raised aerobed in the living room.

the couch does not pull out-it is in fact a very uncomfortable chair

-I believe there is a ladder available to get up to the 2nd bunk-(unless I saw it in a dream)

LOVE the AB!

The 2nd bedroom is really small.

I think you might be surprised how small it is.

I could see 3 kids in there, but probably not 3 adults.

Beyond the size difference, the master bedroom and especially bathroom are fancy, while the 2nd bedroom is tiny and plain, like a smaller inside cabin. So it's going to be very inequitable between the couples.

The couch is not a pull-out.

The 2nd bedroom is really listed as a children's bedroom. We had an AB in April 2006 and that's where my mother-in-law slept.

I really can't see 3 adults in that room. It's not very large.

Happy sailing,

Monty

Want Help - book two mini suites ;) Book an AE and a BA next door. Somehow a 70+ camping on an air mattress in the middle of the living room floor takes something away from the luxury. Couple B stuffed in their double sofa bed will grow to hate couple A living in luxury.

Check out the details here

http://www.orcatekweb.com/Cabin-11550.htm

girlsroom2.jpg

I agree 100% with Shoreguy....!!!icon14.gif

We travel with two teenage girl's in an AB on the Dawn, and quite honestly, it's a bit tight for them.....:o

They are OK with it because they are just kids having a FUN time.

But, I think that ONE Grown-up would find it acceptable.....

I just CAN'T SEE THREE GROWN ADULT'S (one of which is a SENIOR CITIZEN...!!!) CRUSHING in that TEENY, TINY room at night....!!!:eek:

If you REALLY WANT the perks of a Penthouse, why not get an AB and an adjoining AF...??? That REALLY WOULD be a MUCH BETTER IDEA...!!!icon14.gif

The 2nd bathroom in an AB, the one the 2nd room has, IS VERY, VERY TIGHT....!!!

As Mikekaye said, "You WILL be surprised at HOW SMALL IT IS....!!!"

And as Shoreguy said, which ever couple is assigned to THAT room, well, THERE WILL BE some resentment.......:o

Seriously, my recomendation, suggestion to you is to RE-THINK THIS WHOLE IDEA........!!!

We were on the pearl penthouse there were 2 cushioned lounge chairs on the deck. Bring in a lounge chair and use both the cushions as another mattress. Just a thought.

Archived