What is on the Room Service Menu??

SEA SOUNDS

Yogurt, sweet rolls, orange segments, bananas, cereal, orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, milk, coffee -- that's what I remember.

You check off what you want and how many and what time on the menu your steward leaves the night before and just leave it on the door. In our experience, they were always early! One time, we asked for a time even earlier than on the menu so that we would have time for breakfast before we disembarked for an excursion and it was there on time.

I am a big juice drinker. Will it be acceptible to order several juices from the breakfast menu? I want to keep some in the refridgerator since I can't get them other places during the day. I get a little low blood sugar and the juice perks me right up.

I am a big juice drinker. Will it be acceptible to order several juices from the breakfast menu? I want to keep some in the refridgerator since I can't get them other places during the day. I get a little low blood sugar and the juice perks me right up.

Yes, we often ordered several glasses and kept it in our frig, primarily for mixers. :)

The breakfast room service is more that just coffee, tea and toast - we order room service for breakfast every time we sail with Princess.

I enjoy bagels, cream cheese and smoked salmon (lox) - I write it in and always receive it.

As far as juice, like the other posters I order at least six glasses - first to enjoy, then I fill my water bottle with the remainder for mix later in the day. Other than at breakfast, you must pay for orange juice. Tomato juice is also good for a morning/brunch bloody mary in the cabin! ;)

Hope this helps!

Archived