***LIVE*** From the Carnival Freedom

blackegg

I did not use the stairwell below the Verandah Deck. So, I can't say if the are for public use on decks below the Verandah Deck. It is my understanding that the Carnival cruise directories do not indicate crew only stairwells and passages. So, based on that I would say that those stairs are for public use.

Thanks. I'll plan on at least trying to use them. IF it turns out I can't, then the few extra to the stairs by the elevator will help walk off the warm choc. melting cakes. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

This is a perfect thread. We are doing a back-to-back Nov 30th 2008 & Dec 6th 2008. We will be on the Lido deck 9270.

We have sailed the sister ships of the Freedom, but are really looking forward to this back-to-back 14 days.

would love any info from anyone that does a back-to-back on the Freedom, as far as debarking & re boarding. ( We are VIP) this will be cruise 12 & 13 with carnival.

Also would like to know who the CD is. We heard that Todd from the liberty was going to the Freedom. Hope he is still there in 9 months.

well 43 more sundays

thanks for any info

Cheri

Archived