Brilliance of the Seas Speciality Restaurants

My DH and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary on the Brilliance of the Seas' TransAtlantic cruise. We were thinking of booking on one of the specialty restaurants. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks for any feedback!

Both Chops and Portofino are wonderful! Chops is an elegant steakhouse and Portofino has more Italian options. I don't think you can go wrong with either. We are doing both in March, can't wait!!!

We were on the Brilliance 2/12/07. We went to both restaurants both were excellent. I had a filet in both restaurants, but the demiglace that was served on the the filet was over the top in Portofino. I also recevied a thank you note from our servers in Portofino. Service in both restaurants was superb.

We have also eaten in both restaurants and both are excellent. I might give a slight edge to Chops for decor/ambiance and the fact that DH and I are avid red meat eaters, but there are choices for all tastes in both venues. Service was excellent in both. Enjoy!!

brooklyn chick.....

We have a great roll call for this cruise with over 80 people signed up. Join us we have updates on Captain's..cd..bedding

2 if the ladies are planning a great meet and mingle

Chops is excellent. My wife and I enjoyed our dinner there very much. They didn't believe me when I ordered the shrimp cocktail for dessert and brought me the chocolate cake they thought I wanted. When I let them know I really did want the shrimp cocktail, but was happy with the cake, they sent a shrimp cocktail to our stateroom the next evening.:D

We did not try Portofino, but our friends on the cruise did not like it as much as Chops. They may not have tried that demiglace, though!

D

Archived