Fantasy Only Questions ...

canner2u

We are sailing this Sat. Does anyone know if there will be a Chocolate Buffet and if so, what day/starting time?

Thanks so much,

Missy

Yes, there is a chocolate buffet during the day. Can't remember which day right now but check the Capers for day & time.

Good morning. Ready to cruise again?

Dave

As a matter of fact, I AM planning the next! Looking like Fantasy for the third time in November or December with Mom. I see you have quite the schedule planned out!

I actually was trying unsuccessfully :rolleyes: to search the boards for drink menus or pricing. It's not going so well! So if you or anyone else out here have that information will you please drop me a line at neg 73 (@) hotmail dot com?? I know it's got to be posted here so many times but I just can't get my hands on it!! Verrrry frustrating!

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Nicole

As a matter of fact, I AM planning the next! Looking like Fantasy for the third time in November or December with Mom. I see you have quite the schedule planned out!

I actually was trying unsuccessfully :rolleyes: to search the boards for drink menus or pricing. It's not going so well! So if you or anyone else out here have that information will you please drop me a line at neg 73 (@) hotmail dot com?? I know it's got to be posted here so many times but I just can't get my hands on it!! Verrrry frustrating!

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Nicole

Here's a link to the drink menus:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menu2.htm

can someone that has been on the fantasy recently tell me if Stan the Man is still on the fantasy? if so which dining room...

In February, he was in the Celebration dining room. Hopefully someone who has cruised on the Fantasy in the past month can provide an update.

We'll be on the Fantasy in August of 2009. Although everyone in our family will have a passport, a couple of people traveling with us do not.

Does anyone know what the passport requirements are for this cruise to Mexico will be at this time next year?

I am recommending that everyone have passports, but not sure they will be required.

How has the experience been lately traveling without a passport?

Thanks for your help!:)

We'll be on the Fantasy in August of 2009. Although everyone in our family will have a passport, a couple of people traveling with us do not.

Does anyone know what the passport requirements are for this cruise to Mexico will be at this time next year?

I am recommending that everyone have passports, but not sure they will be required.

June 1st, 2009 so they will have to have passports. Apply NOW to beat the rush.

On June 1, 2009, the U.S. government will implement the full requirements of the land and sea phase of WHTI. The proposed rules require most U.S. citizens entering the United States at sea or land ports of entry to have a passport, passport card, or WHTI-compliant document.

Dave

I need one more ship to complete my collection of ships I have cruised on. Last one is the Carnival Fantasy. If you are planning on a cruise on the Fantasy in the near future and are willing to pick one up for me, I would really like to hear from you.

thanks

Kevin

June 1st, 2009 so they will have to have passports. Apply NOW to beat the rush.

On June 1, 2009, the U.S. government will implement the full requirements of the land and sea phase of WHTI. The proposed rules require most U.S. citizens entering the United States at sea or land ports of entry to have a passport, passport card, or WHTI-compliant document.

Dave

We tried getting some for friends from cabin stewrds & pursers desk with no luck. Your best chance is to contact Carnival & they will mail a pin to you after checking your cruise history.

We tried getting some for friends from cabin stewrds & pursers desk with no luck. Your best chance is to contact Carnival & they will mail a pin to you after checking your cruise history.

I must have lucked up in that I was able to get all six of my missing pins when I was onboard.

Dave

I need one more ship to complete my collection of ships I have cruised on. Last one is the Carnival Fantasy. If you are planning on a cruise on the Fantasy in the near future and are willing to pick one up for me, I would really like to hear from you.

thanks

Kevin

If you needed one for the Holiday or NCL Spirit I could have helped you as I have an extra one for those. I wont be going on the Fantasy again until Nov 1st. If you dont catch up to anyone before then, shoot an email to jetskier@hughes.net

Dave

I read somewhere on the Homeland security website that on closed end cruises ( cruises beginning and ending at the same port) would still not have to have passports after June 09. Although the other countries might require them to enter their country. Carnival might also make it mandatory to have passports on all cruises even if not required by the govt. I do agree it is better to have one and be safe.

I read somewhere on the Homeland security website that on closed end cruises ( cruises beginning and ending at the same port) would still not have to have passports after June 09. Although the other countries might require them to enter their country. Carnival might also make it mandatory to have passports on all cruises even if not required by the govt. I do agree it is better to have one and be safe.

I read that also. Either way, I'm requiring my daughters' friends to have a valid passport when we cruise next year because I don't want any surprises.

Is there a complimentary welcome aboard drink on the Fantasy? We are past guests on CCL.

Thanks,

Missy

I'm Platinum, 10+ cruises on Carnival & I've never seen or heard of a welcome aboard drink. They do have a Past Guest party, by invitation only, on all 5 day or longer cruises with free drinks. If you are doing the day, go & enjoy.

Ok i have a question and i cant find the answer thru search lol.

i was wanting to know a little about the mardi gras pub crawl. last year i was so overwhelmed...i was too chicken to do it. so which night is this? can any age go or just adults? i know my 16 yr old cant drink but didnt know if he could go along with us. do people dress for it or just wear anything?

thanks and sorry if this has been asked before

Ok i have a question and i cant find the answer thru search lol.

i was wanting to know a little about the mardi gras pub crawl. last year i was so overwhelmed...i was too chicken to do it. so which night is this? can any age go or just adults? i know my 16 yr old cant drink but didnt know if he could go along with us. do people dress for it or just wear anything?

thanks and sorry if this has been asked before

On my last cruise, it was around 1000 pm, the evening of the first at sea day. The party begins in the Cleopatra lounge and ends in the electricity lounge, I think there is an age restriction.

Yes, some people do dress for it, wearing masks, but it is not a requirement. The Social Host will provide beads, but you can bring your own.

Archived