carnival liberty stateroom question panorama deck 10

we booked our cruise last week panorama deck 10 balcony suite, it says and we were told it has a king bed 1 upper and one sofa pull out (sleeps 4) today i called to add passenger #4 and were told we could not? unless we downgraded and paid $629.00 plus fourth passenger fare (was shocked so i didn't even hear price for 4 th. passenger) has this ever happened to anyone else? needless to say i'm not paying to down grade so i told them to just leave it at 3 on panorama. even the pvp didn't have an answer as it even has a square which = king, 1 upper and single pull out on cabin description page and agreed it holds 4.:confused: but when he pulls up our file it says room at capacity. (only 3 booked)...

we booked our cruise last week panorama deck 10 balcony suite, it says and we were told it has a king bed 1 upper and one sofa pull out (sleeps 4) today i called to add passenger #4 and were told we could not? unless we downgraded and paid $629.00 plus fourth passenger fare (was shocked so i didn't even hear price for 4 th. passenger) has this ever happened to anyone else? needless to say i'm not paying to down grade so i told them to just leave it at 3 on panorama. even the pvp didn't have an answer as it even has a square which = king, 1 upper and single pull out on cabin description page and agreed it holds 4.:confused: but when he pulls up our file it says room at capacity. (only 3 booked)...

Yikes! :eek: That does not seem right? Can he deleted all of you out and rebook the 4 of you in to that cabin - all at one time?

So what will you do with your 4th person - if they will not let you book them in to your exsisting reservation :confused: .

Keep us posted....I'll be interested to see how this goes. Good luck!!

Are you cat 11 or 12 suite? I see 10 cat 12 suites available on that cruise that have occ/4 for 1679/pp 1st 2 pax, 340 3/4. There are no cat 11 or 9As that can hold 4 pax.

Balcony Guarantee, however, is $579 1/2, $259 3/4

(I used all adult ages, btw.)

we booked our cruise last week panorama deck 10 balcony stateroom, it says and we were told it has a king bed 1 upper and one sofa pull out (sleeps 4) today i called to add passenger #4 and were told we could not? unless we downgraded and paid $629.00 plus fourth passenger fare (was shocked so i didn't even hear price for 4 th. passenger) has this ever happened to anyone else? needless to say i'm not paying to down grade so i told them to just leave it at 3 on panorama. even the pvp didn't have an answer as it even has a square which = king, 1 upper and single pull out on cabin description page and agreed it holds 4.:confused: but when he pulls up our file it says room at capacity. (only 3 booked)...

sorry correction it is not a suite its a balcony but i was told it was for 4

Oh, well, that's easy then.

Ask to switch to BL GUAR room. You might get a refund, even, as the rate is $579pp, and that keeps you in the balconies, and most likely eventually back in the exact same cabin you were already in.

I assume you booked the $579 past guest rate 8A with free upgrade to cat 8E, but unfortunately you'll need to change to BL GUAR for that price and risk only getting an 8A.

Oh, well, that's easy then.

Ask to switch to BL GUAR room. You might get a refund, even, as the rate is $579pp, and that keeps you in the balconies, and most likely eventually back in the exact same cabin you were already in.

I assume you booked the $579 past guest rate 8A with free upgrade to cat 8E, but unfortunately you'll need to change to BL GUAR for that price and risk only getting an 8A.

i actually got it for $529.00 for 1&2 and $309.00 for third past guest with free upgrade to 8e. i mean it's not a huge amount of $$$ but i like being that high up last cruise we were on lido balcony and i have a young son so it's handy for pools, hot tub and slide and camp carnival etc... now i'm curious if my little one has his upper (from the ceiling) bed. he loved that. but it's a great idea to cancel and re book but a gamble for location. thank you for response i'll think about it a little while location vs dissapointment for 4 passenger (my sister).

Well, rebooking now will cost an extra $50pp (the rate is $579 now) and $370 for the 3rd and 4th.

That's $540 difference from what you're paying for the 8E. If she wants to come, just get her a 1A for $535 and keep your original cabin. She might like having her own space, too.

Well, rebooking now will cost an extra $50pp (the rate is $579 now) and $370 for the 3rd and 4th.

That's $540 difference from what you're paying for the 8E. If she wants to come, just get her a 1A for $535 and keep your original cabin. She might like having her own space, too.

thank you for the advice just booked her in a 1a (upper deck 6 mid ship)for $535. i never thought singles could book without a penalty...we really didn't want to give up our balcony on panorama so now everyone is happy.i know she will enjoy having her own space and a bathroom all to herself .thank you so much for your help:D

Archived