be back on time?

krazycruiser

Hi again everyone...we are booked on eli's eco tour, I have done only 1 private tour before and I'm always nervouse about getting back to the ship on time...its just me and my 7 and 12 yr olds...so you can understand.

Has anyone done this tour before ..will we be back in time??

Has there been any problems before? I know I sound peronoid but I do'nt want to be left behind w/ two kids..:o

Hi again everyone...we are booked on eli's eco tour, I have done only 1 private tour before and I'm always nervouse about getting back to the ship on time...its just me and my 7 and 12 yr olds...so you can understand.

Has anyone done this tour before ..will we be back in time??

Has there been any problems before? I know I sound peronoid but I do'nt want to be left behind w/ two kids..:o

We've done the EcoTour 4 times - it's a great excursion and you and your kids will love it! You'll be back in plenty of time - they'll take terrific care of you. No need to worry about missing the ship :D

Jodi

We also went with Eli's and had a wonderful time. We did not worry at all about getting back to the ship on time. The boat has 2 motors, and there is another boat around also. They do this excursion every day, and will not bring you back late.

Take this excursion and expect to have one of the best days of your life!

(Check out the pictures in my signature if you want an idea of the fun we had.)

Archived