Port Canaveral Shuttle Question

tineedancer

Has anyone used AAA Cruise Line Operation? Are they reliable? Their website has an offer of $38.00 roundtrip per person from the Orlando Airport or Airport Hotels to Cape Canaveral and they have various departure times. Another company called Around The Clock USA charges $50.00 roundtrip per person for two people. The more people you have the less expensive it is.

Please let me know what you've heard, as I am departing soon and I need to make an informed decision.

Thanks to All,

tineedancer

For what ever its worth neither company is listed in the local yellow pages. Spaceport 321-986-8026 and Executive 888-303-4044. This is not an endorsement just some info. I always suggest renting a car. It is cheap and allows you to get supplies before the ship.

psbcap - thank you for all your information. I tried going through the sites and could not find anything on these two schuttle companies. I know they are on here somewhere I saw them but going through again cannot find them. Any thoughts on Arts Shuttle, Laurasshuttle or TropicanaTransport?

I have used Art's Shuttle in the past and loved them. They were right there outisde the airport and cruise ship as stated. I think I paid $50.00 for me and my two grandsons. That was two years ago - so I don't know the cost - but they are good.

Try to rent a car. This is the best way to get to the port. I have rented a car from Avis at MCO airport to P3F (Avis - Cape Canaveral - P3F). Avis P3F location is a stone throw away from the port. 5 minutes cab ride(less than $10 cab fare). Return from the port to airport I have done the same.

I have used Avis C031529 AWD discount code to booked on Avis.com. It dropped the rate to $35 on an intermediate size.

I use this code all the time, good discount, unlimited mileage, anyone can use, LDW $3000 is included.

We just used Around the Clock and were not happy. They say they have shuttles every 1/2 hour and we did not find that to be true. We got our baggage and were at the meeting point at 10:25 am. Shuttle arrived at 10:30 am and loaded us. Driver spoke very little English, kept saying ‘one more minute’. Finally at 10:50 another couple showed up, they loaded and driver said one more minute - again. Another empty shuttle arrived. Still we did not leave. One more minute. Then we had to drive around to the other pick up area to get another couple and that was at 11:20. We didn’t leave the airport till 11:25. the most frustrating part was not knowing what was happening… I won’t use them again.

Archived