Tickets for R715 Woo Hoo!

stretts

How exciting, my travel agent has express post our tickets yesterday.

Have others on this cruise started to get their tickets?

We are waitlisted for an outside cabin, for the seasoned cruiser what chance have we of getting an outside cabin???

Sue

How exciting, my travel agent has express post our tickets yesterday.

Have others on this cruise started to get their tickets?

We are waitlisted for an outside cabin, for the seasoned cruiser what chance have we of getting an outside cabin???

Sue

Hi there is a even money chance just depends on how full the ship is .theres still a fair way to go before it sails and some times there is last minute specials just to fill the ship.We went on the exact same cruise last november and had a fantastic time .Is this your 1st cruise?:)

I have been on a P&O cuise back in 1978.

Hb and I on a Star Cruise about 3 years ago.

First cruise with both kids aged 14 and 17 (boys).

17 yo says he is too old for teen club ?? I ahve no idea ,otherwise he will hang with us where he can.

Thanks for info re. cabin.

17 yo says he is too old for teen club ?? I ahve no idea ,otherwise he will hang with us where he can.

Thats rubbish. Tell him to go down there to at least see what its like. They do heaps of great stuff, the things they do on the formal nights for the teens are great too. If that doesnt work, tell him that there are girls to be met there ;)

Im the same age as him and i had a ball with the teen club people. Read my review, i describe some of the stuff they do in a bit more depth.

I have been on a P&O cuise back in 1978.

Hb and I on a Star Cruise about 3 years ago.

First cruise with both kids aged 14 and 17 (boys).

Thanks for info re. cabin.

Yep .I have had 3 cruises with starcruises.Did you enjoy them? I think Virgo is one of the nicest and definately the cleanest ship i have ever sailed on.Its certainly a different style of cruising than that we are used to in Australia but its great to try different ships and different countries.We are booked on Sun Princess 9.1.08 and am hoping to do Hawaii on Pride of Hawaii either later this year or sept 08.:)

My son is also 17 and although he is incredibly shy and doesnt mix well. he went down to the teen club first night, do not miss the first night. You will meet all the other kids and even if you just hang out together, it will be more fun.

They had a ball.

Kids are looking forward to next cruise as they are sure they may meet american kids!!!

karon

Hi Stretts,

My son turns 18 in May so he had the dreaded red cruise card (they use red cruise cards to identify anyone under 18) on our Feb cruise this year. This time he wouldn't go to the Teen Club because it was "just not cool". I can understand - he's in first year at uni. He still had a great time; stayed up late most nights and didn't get into any mischief. I'm sure your 17 y/o will have a great time but don't worry if he shuns the Teen Club.

Hi Stretts and CCr's

We also received our tickets today!!! It is so exciting isn't it guys when you get them...I look over it 10 times. I'm not sure why?

We are also on R715.

Just a couple of things, the tickets are an improvement on last years cruise;

On our cruise last year we did not receive the following which we did this time;

• Duty Free flyer with discounts and prices on it.
  • Shore tour booking form with prices (this was a pain in the bum last time)
  • New payment system explination.

I'm off to go through the stuff again and spend the next week deciding on tours!!!

Peter

Hi Stretts and CCr's

We also received our tickets today!!! It is so exciting isn't it guys when you get them...I look over it 10 times. I'm not sure why?

Peter

Well it would be exciting if I had them....and i'm on the cruise before yours R714 April 5!!!!!! 'calling the TA tomorrow!!!':(

We are also on R714 and haven't yet seen a single ticket..:eek: :eek:

NOT HAPPY JAN.

I can't ring my TA and bother her...she's a good friend:D

No doubt they shouldn't be too far off and when they arrive I will read them 100 time like everyone usually does.

28 sleeps to go

Maria

Archived